Pay station update
The Agence de mobilité durable has started its parking pay station update project. The project involves restoring and updating existing stations, acquiring new stations and replacing the management servers for the software platform to help enhance the parking user experience.
A few specifications
Updated pay station
- Restoration of the upper part of the casing and existing solar panels
- Replacement of the payment terminal and electronic components
- The project will include 1,000 restored pay stations
New pay station
- Made in Canada
- Smaller format than restored stations, the new stations are certified and offer universal accessibility
- The project will include 250 new pay stations
Characteristics share by both pay station models
- High brightness LCD display adapted for use in sunlight
- Will enable users to pay at any station, regardless of sector
- Addition of a contactless module that accepts cards such as Interac Flash, Visa (including Visa Debit), American Express and Mastercard
Optimized energy autonomy
New, faster wireless technology
New software solution
- Possible addition of new features (e.g. modular pricing, pay-by-plate parking) and the capacity to test new mobility-related initiatives
How does it work?
Three simple steps
1Memorise your space letters and numbers as indicated on the plaque mounted on a pole near your parking space.
2Pay at the nearest pay station following the instructions on the screen.
3Take your ticket and go.
No need to place receipt in your vehicle
You may pay in advance. Your parking time will be tallied from the start of the charged period.
To alert a defective pay station, contact customer service at 514-868-3737 or by e-mail at
Note: each transaction is handled separately from previous ones.
La borne ne rend pas la monnaie
In the event of a defect, you must pay at another pay station or with the P$ Mobile Service app.