Daily parking permits
Get a daily parking permit for le plateau mont-royal from pay and go pay stations.
On November 1, as part of a pilot project, daily parking stickers for Le Plateau Mont-Royal were replaced by daily parking permits, now available only from pay stations.
- Valid for 24 hours after being printed
- Available around the clock
- Can be purchased from any pay station in the borough
- Available at pay stations throughout Montréal so that you can plan your trips
- Easy to use
- Eight new pay stations in residential areas:
- 1351 Avenue Laurier East
- 1160 Rue Gilford
- 1501 Rue Marie-Anne East
- 2008 Rue Gauthier
- 4201 Rue Chapleau
- 5280 Rue St-Hubert
- 1835 Avenue Laurier E
- 1698 Rue Saint-Grégoire
How it works
- Go to a Pay and Go pay station
- Enter the parking zone in the borough:
- PMR01: for parking in any SRRR zone in the borough. The daily parking permit costs $14.
- PMR02: the zone is located east of Rue St-Denis (excluding Rue St-Denis itself and limited to the area east of the street). The daily parking permit costs $8.
- Follow payment instructions
- Print the ticket
- Place the ticket on your vehicle’s dashboard on the side closest to the street
- Daily parking permits do not allow you to park in regular rate spaces, only in residents-only parking zones (SRRR zones).
- Place the ticket on your vehicle’s dashboard on the side closest to the street: even though the regulation on the back of the ticket indicates otherwise, you must place the ticket in the vehicle, as stated on the front of the ticket. Failure to do so could result in a statement of offence.
- Daily parking permits are not available from the P$ Mobile Service app, because the ticket must be printed.