Parking as a lever for sustainable mobility: panel of experts
Parking is becoming a key component in the battle against climate change, supporting the transition toward a more sustainable mobility.
By reimagining how we manage and allocate public space, we hope to reconcile the needs of all and contribute to the modal shift toward active and public transportation.
For our second panel of experts, the Agency will bring together national and international stakeholders with first-hand experience in the changing world of parking management.
The event, hosted by columnist Marc-André Carignan, brought together five professionals with complementary expertise:
- Pierre-Yves Chopin, Planning and Mobility Advisor, Vivre en Ville
- Charles de la Chevrotière, Director of Business and Mobility Strategies, Agence de mobilité durable
- Chiara Molinar, Policy Project Head for pedestrian and hospitality issues and the use of public space, City of Paris
- Florence Paulhiac Scherrer, Holder of the International chair on the uses and practices of smart cities, École des sciences de la gestion (ESG UQAM)
- Marco Viviani, Vice-President, Strategic Development, Communauto